Free delivery on all orders over £25
Complimentary Samples or Gifts
on orders over £100
COOKIES What are they?
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
Do I want to stop them?
Due to their main role of enhancing or enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of this website. We explain the cookies we use in the table below and also in the third party cookie section and give you a button by which you can block the cookies marked optional in the table. There is also a button by which you can agree to accept the optional cookies. For third party cookies we explain where possible how you can block these.
If you do not make either choice then you will be treated as having accepted all cookies on this site. Obviously you can change your mind in subsequent visits and use the buttons to change your cookie status for our site.
If you wish to restrict or block all the cookies which are set by our website (which as we say may prevent you from using certain parts of the site or from using the site as easily as you might), or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. For more information go to www.aboutcoookies.com
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that your use of the Website, including the Content is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, the Terms or any or the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website
2. NO RELIANCE
While Natural Collagen Colway has endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Website, We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website.
The Website and the Content are provided "as is" excluding any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. Natural Collagen Colway further accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on the Website and makes no warranties that the Website will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Natural Collagen Colway does not warrant that the Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and Natural Collagen Colway is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Natural Collagen Colwayshall not be held responsible for Content provided by third parties. Natural Collagen Colway is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the website.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights or your legal rights as a consumer.
4. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
You accept that Natural Collagen Colway has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Website at any time at Natural Collagen Colway sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the website.
5.PRODUCTS, OFFERS & DISCOUNT CODES
1. All products are subject to availability.
2. Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Terms and conditions regarding voucher validity are contained on / with each voucher.
3. Vouchers can only be used if a minimum order amount is met (excluding postage costs). The minimum order amount will be shown on / with the voucher.
4. Discount codes/ Vouchers are not valid with any other offer, promotion, on clearance products or/and online voucher codes.
There can be only one voucher per order or per shopping cart purchase.
5. If you would like to place an order that is worth more than your voucher amount, you can pay for the difference using Visa or MasterCard or PayPal. If the voucher is worth more than the order, the difference will not be refunded and cannot be applied to a future order; therefore if you do not use the entire voucher amount, the difference will be lost.
6. Vouchers can only be used on a specific selection of products. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
7. Some vouchers can only be redeemed on specific items or groups of items. Vouchers that are targeted to new users can only be redeemed if you do not yet have an account with Natural Collagen Colway or/and have not purchased goods on our website before. Further restrictions can be found in the email containing the voucher.
8. Vouchers can only be used on the products price and cannot be used for postage costs.
9. Without the permission of Natural Collagen Colway, it is not permitted to sell, trade or purchase vouchers or vouchers codes in any way. This also applies to purchasing vouchers or voucher codes from third parties.
10. Natural Collagen Colway reserves the right to discontinue a voucher or withdraw from any offer at any time or to modify any vouchers terms and conditions.
Please let us know if you have any questions. You can contact our customer service at any time through our contact form.
Remember to enter in your voucher code when ordering on Natural Collagen Colway! All codes expires 10/05/2016
6. FREE GIFTS
1.Gifts are one per customer, while stocks last. If the gift does not add to shopping bag then it is out of stock.
In some circumstances the gift may add to the basket at the time of ordering and then when the warehouse goes to pick and despatch the item, if it is out of stock it can be cancelled or substituted.
2. Gift promotions can be very popular & while we do our best to ensure everyone receives one, there can be instances where the gift contents may be substituted and/or we run out & therefore are unable to fulfil the gift offer. We will inform via email if gift option is out of stock and offer substitute or refund for your order.
3. Adding free gift to your card and completing checkout will not guarantee you receiving your gift if you do not meet the T&C of the promotion.
4. Free gifts are one per customer, while stocks last. Gift will NOT be sent out if not added to order at the time of check out.
5. FREE GIFT offer is NOT valid if used with any other discount/ voucher or promo code. The free gift offer is not valid if you try and use a discount promotional code at the same time and will be removed from your order even if you complete checkout with free gift in your shopping cart.
6. The free gift offer is not valid if you do not spend required minimum. Any free gift added to shopping cart but not reaching required shopping value, or/and combined with any other promotion or discount code will not be fulfilled and free gift will be removed from your order before dispatch.
7. FREE DELIVERY
Free delivery applies to orders of 25 and over placed online, excluding international orders.. We deliver to any UK address
8. LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website.Natural Collagen Colway does not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of Natural Collagen Colway, its employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against any of Natural Collagen Colway, its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against Natural Collagen Colway , its employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
(i) your use of the Website;
(ii) any breach by you of the Terms;
(iii) a claim that any use of the Website by you
•(a) infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
•(b) is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
(iv) any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, the Website by you; or
(v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
References in this section of the Terms to your use of the Website shall be deemed to include any use by a third party where such a third party accesses the Website using your computer.
You agree to pay Natural Collagen Colway, its employees, representatives, and agents any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) awarded against any of them or otherwise incurred by any of them in connection with or arising from any such third party claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such third party claim.
10. TRANSMISSION AND FEEDBACK OF INFORMATION
You agree that Natural Collagen Colway may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Website in a manner that does not reveal your identity.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Website, including (but not limited to) text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material ("Content") is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by Natural Collagen Colway Colway, Colway Unlimited or Colway UK LTD and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to COLWAY. All individual articles, reports, and other elements making up the Website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Website.
You may not use any of Colway trademarks or trade names without Colway prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks.
You agree to notify Natural Collagen Colway becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website or any of the contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
12. LICENCE AND DOWNLOAD RIGHTS
You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content other than the limited right to use the Website Natural Collagen Colway in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of the Website.
Download is permitted by Natural Collagen Colway provided only that:
(i) you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made;
(ii) you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy; and
(iii) you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices. Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of the Website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. The Website and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may the Website be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of the Website.
This website is owned and run by Natural Collagen Colway. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We believe that the best way to protect the privacy of users of our website (the "Website") is to tell you what information we gather and ensure that you understand and consent to our uses of such information.
What information do we collect?
When you visit the Website, we may collect and process the following about you:
•Data that you provide (such as contact information, personal details and your email address) by filling in forms on our Website, which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition, prize draw or promotion sponsored by Natural Collagen Colway and when you report a problem with our Website or Service we provide.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
How do we use it?
From time to time we may use the information you give us:
• To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We are continually developing products and services based on information and feedback we receive from visitors to the Website and users of our products and services and we may share these with you, as well as notifying you about other products or services that you either request from us or we feel may interest you.
Do we share the information we receive?
In general, we do not (other than set out below) disclose information about your individual visits to the Website or personal information which identifies you to other third parties unless we have your prior consent.
On rare occasions, we may disclose your personal information to another member of the Colway group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Please be assured We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where will the data be stored? How secure is it?
Your information is stored on our in-house database. Unfortunately, no data transmission via the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Agents or contractors who in the course of providing goods or services to Natural Collagen Colwayhave access to information which you give to us are required to keep that information secure and confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to provide the goods or services which they are performing for Natural Collagen Colway.
At Natural Collagen.co.uk we only collect personal information required to process your order.
No credit/debit card details are ever received by us as orders are processed through Paypal which is one of the worlds foremost payment processors with millions of customers. They provide the secure payment processing that keeps your card details safe.
We only contact you is if there is a problem with your order, in which case we will e-mail you at the address you provided.
If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com
Third party Cookies
a) Social Network Icons
On our website we may use social networking icons and sometimes embed video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result when you visit a page with content embedded from for example YouTube or click on a social network icon it will take you to a link to that social site which will present you with cookies from that site. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you need to check with the applicable third party website for more information.
b) Flash Cookie
Natural Collagen Colway uses Flash files to deliver part of it content, such as the Video Player, throughout the site. To improve user experience, Local Shared Objects - or Flash Cookies as they are commonly known - are employed to provide features such as auto-resume and for saving your preferences. Flash Cookies are stored in your terminal much in the same way as cookies are, however it is not possible to manage them at browser level in the same way.
The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies either for a specific domain. Restricting the use of Flash cookies may affect your enjoyment of this site.